A new look!

I cannot believe it is March already and I am still posting February pictures.

Why are you looking so scared? Did you mess up???

Hey Graham, look at how Joseph is doing it. Good job painters!!

Valentine program! Luckily are matching ties are pink. It is hard to find 10 ties that are all the same color and style. I think we bought these pink ones online special.

Wow Betsy! was that your friend you graduated with from high school way back when???

Too bad Seth it's all gone. Hahaha!! It looks like that was your third or fourth fun-size pie cup from what I see on your plate.

The meal was great! See the smiles:)

Our good friend Curtis was giving us guitar lessons while we were setting up and putting down the instruments.

Having fun tuning up and jamming in the corner.

Although bells are hard to get exactly right, I think we did okay this time.

Now that we have been playing and visiting these people for three years regularly, they have all become our dear friends.

We always enjoy visiting Covey, Melody, and Mack in Omaha.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVED LOVED LOVED these pics. It was so fun seeing your updates and pics of Mack I have never seen! Thanks for babysitting him! It looks like he had a great time! We are excited to see you guys hopefully soon. It's been awhile. Mack will hopefully be walking on his own soon....hopefully. I feel like I say that every time. I want to hear those Irish songs...and the real story of St Patrick....I watched a Veggie Tales of it once, but it seemed a little off, but he sounded like a great guy! You guys sure look snazzy in all your performances!!! Love you!! Mack and Covey say hello!!

    ReplyDelete