Happy Birthday Betsy!!



We went to Omaha early in the morning so we had the inside of the van all decorated. I think Graham even made a birthday booby-trap card. His birthday note was reeled up in the seat belt so when she pulled out her seat belt the birthday note came out. Clever Graham!   


 This was Dad's idea. 


 19 years old!! 


 Homemade ice-cream made with raw milk. For any of you who have never tasted raw milk ice cream, it is absolutely to die for!! It is amazingly creamy!!


For one of Betsy's projects in college she had to write he own song. It was very well done! 

5 comments:

  1. That's impressive, bets!! mack enjoyed dancing to it with covey. who is the old man? I say Graham, Covey says Seth...we can't tell...now we think John???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! I didn't know that "old man" costume was such a good disguise. I will have to tell Graham to wear it whenever he wants to be incognito ;) Yup Graham was the actor, Isaac the cameraman, and Seth was the pull-it-together man, I just wrote the song. It was a really fun project!
    fyi, the clock says 6:10 (it was A.M.) We had been filming since 3:00 a.m. and it took that long to get a good shot. But we got it! The boys were really good sports! We are already planning our next music video. Any suggestions are welcome :)

    I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Bets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bets and crew..i was soooooo impressed. It was a great video and it did take me a few minutes to figure out who was the cute old man. Grammy you have out done yourself. Bets..the music was so lovely. Seth all i can say is that you add sweetness wherever you go...HEE HEE. I loved it!
    KT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bets and crew..i was soooooo impressed. It was a great video and it did take me a few minutes to figure out who was the cute old man. Grammy you have out done yourself. Bets..the music was so lovely. Seth all i can say is that you add sweetness wherever you go...HEE HEE. I loved it!
    KT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bets you grow more beautiful everyday!! Happy very late Birthday. I have really enjoyed looking at the blog again.

    ReplyDelete